Heritage House Dreams
Heritage House Dreams is a new initiative from Heritage House to help make its residents’ lifelong wishes come true. Whether it’s a trip to see the Colts, or a meal at a favorite restaurant, no dream is too big or too small! Everyone has a right to pursue their dreams, no matter their age or medical condition. If you would like to donate to Heritage House Dreams, or know a Heritage House resident with an unfulfilled life dream, call (765) 529-2961 or email Resident Services Director Maggie Conner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Greensburg Resident Danny Webber meets Andrew Luck!
Greensburg resident Danny Webber gets VIP tickets to the Colts, meets Andrew Luck!
- Indianapolis Colts fan Danny Webber to enjoy his final game Indy Star
- An emotional Colts fan gets his dying wish granted Sunday (plus video) Fox 59
- Colts fan gets dying wish (plus video) Channel 13 WTHR
- Colts fan has wish granted Wish TV
- Indianapolis Colts grant last wish to fan with cancer USA Today
- Indianapolis Colts fan’s dying wish: Tickets to Sunday’s game Fox News
- Colts fan to get his dying wish: Special access to this Sunday’s game Yahoo! Sports
- Colts fan’s dying wish: Tickets to Sunday’s game The Associated Press
- Terminally ill Colts fan granted a final wish of tickets to upcoming game against Jaguars Washington Post
- Colts Fan’s Dying Wish: Tickets to Sunday’s Game NPR
- NFL Week 3: Sights and Sounds Danny Webber AOL Sporting News
- Colts Fan’s Dying Wish: Tickets to Sunday’s Game Sports Illustrated
Ernestine Nicholson Spends the Day with Animals!
Richmond resident Ernestine Nicholson spends the day at Help the Animals Inc.