Heritage House of Shelbyville
Welcome to Heritage House of Shelbyville! We specialize in rehab, therapy, memory care and long term care. Please visit us at 2309 S Miller St for a tour and to see what specialized options we have available for you and your loved ones.
- Restaurant style dining
- On-site dialysis services
- Alzheimer’s care unit (Heritage Haven)
- Complete therapy and rehabilitation services
- Full time respiratory therapist
- On site optometry, dental, and podiatry services available
- Beauty shop
- Frequent community outings
- Spacious grounds
- Accept Medicaid, Medicare, Private Pay, and most major insurers
- Open guest visitation
- Pet visit friendly
- Resident smoking permitted at outdoor designated area
- Complimentary laundry service
- Transportation bus
- Mental health services available
- Hospice provider options
- Full activity calendar
- Cable provided
- Wireless Internet access
Heritage House’s Maggie Conner Taking a trip with Penny Lane of Giant FM
Music therapy can give residents at Heritage House joy and awakening by tapping into their deep emotional recall. Our brains are hard-wired to connect our long-term memory. Music calms chaotic brain activity so listeners can better focus on the present moment. Click on the link below to learn about music and memory therapy that Heritage House’s Resident Services and Communications Director, Maggie.
– Penny Lane of Giant FM
Have a Question?
We are always here to answer any questions you may have regarding our communities and services.
Simply submit a form and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.