- Activity Assistant
- CNA Class
- Dietary Manager
- CNA Class
- Dietary Aide
- Certified Dietary Manager
- Dietary Aides
- RNs LPNs
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Director of Nursing
- Dietary Aides and Cooks
Social Services Director – Heritage House of Richmond
Heritage House of Richmond, the leading long-term and senior care community in Wayne County is seeking a Social Services Director with Social Services Degree or a Social Services Designee. Candidate must have fantastic people skills, a heart for the elderly, great organization and some experience with computers.
The primary purpose of the Social Services position is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of Heritage House’s Social Services Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Administrator, to assure that the medically related emotional and social needs of the resident are met/maintained on an individual basis.
Must possess, as a minimum, a Social Services Designee.
Must have, as a minimum, one (1) year experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility. Long Term care experience is preferred.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level in which they are currently functioning.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of team work and team concept.
- Must be knowledgeable of the rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern nursing care facilities.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing social services.
- Must be a member in good standing in the National Association of Social Workers and Academy of Certified Social Workers, Inc.
Job Type: Full-time