Heritage House of Greensburg
Welcome to Heritage House of Greensburg! We specialize in rehab, therapy, memory care and long term care. Please visit us at 410 Park Rd for a tour and to see what specialized options we have available for you and your loved ones.
- Complete Therapy and Rehabilitation Services
- Alzheimer’s Care Unit
- On site optometry, dental, podiatry, and audiology services available
- Mental health services available
- Beauty/barber shop
- On site certified nail technician
- Frequent community outings
- Transportation bus
- Accept Medicare, Medicaid, private pay, most major insurance
- VA Certified facility
- Hospice Services
- Open guest visitation
- Pet visit friendly
- Complimentary laundry service
- Enclosed courtyard
- Sunny Side Café
- Volunteer programs
- Full activity calendar
- Wireless Internet access
- Cable provided
- Accommodating meal plans for all dietary needs
- Smoke-free facility
Heritage House resident reminisces on the lessons learned from a long life
GREENSBURG – It is said that when a human being dies, a way of life and a valuable look at history is lost forever.
The opportunity to hear first-hand about what came before is a wonderful and valuable opportunity which shouldn’t be missed. And so is chatting with Bill Caldwell, an 87-year-old seven -year resident of Heritage House in Greensburg.
– Bill Rethlake, Greensburg Daily News
Have a Question?
We are always here to answer any questions you may have regarding our communities and services.
Simply submit a form and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.